Your heart is the symbol of who you are and the passions
that motivate you. Your physical heart is linked to the health
of MANY of your organs and body systems. You are here on
this website, because you take this seriously.
We focus on finding the CAUSE so that we can help you with the SOLUTION to any problem we find.
Let’s get started.
Want to get started now? Here are a few tests you NEED to do on yourself. Start today, or soon.
Emotional Stress Effects can a BIG factor in causing heart trouble. Find out how well you are handling the stresses in our life by taking this online.
Print the results, and bring them in.
- Stress and Wellbeing Survey. (You will click “Stress and Wellbeing Survey” and watch the demo or sign-in and do the full version. They will ask
you to register before taking the survey. We have no association with this company.) (We recommend emWave Personal Stress Reliever to some of ourpatients.) We have a less comprehensive version of this available on the “Inflammation Questionnaire” which you can find in our “Paperwork” page.
Thyroid-related Function – Measures temperature over a period of time and iodine absorption so we know how well you maintain temperature and
how much you seem to need iodine.
Food Intake – Of course, what you eat is VERY important. Just filling out the journal will be enlightening for us and you.
- FOOD_DIARY – Do this for at least 3 days.
Adrenal – Thyroid Symptom Questionnaire – Since both Adrenal and Thyroid can be critically related to hearth health, fill out this screening form.
- If you already know you want to be a patient in our office, please also fill out the Initial Health History.
In our office, we do more testing to reveal how well you have done to keep the heart health risks low.
Give us a call if you would like any of all of these tests done (559) 635-8266.
- Oxidata Test – measures Free Radical Damage happening in your body NOW so we know if you are eating enough fruits and vegetables to prevent early aging.
- Body Composition – Measure your lean body mass and Total Body Fat so we know what part or you to feed to help prevent diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- Adrenal Stress – Measures an adrenal stress marker to see how stress your body is so we know how stressed your body thinks you are and what it will take to keep your adrenal from fatiguing.
- Emotional Stress Survey – Measures how much stress you are dealing with and how you are handling it so we know what we have to work with and what we have to work on.
- Thyroid-related Function – Measures temperature over a period of time and iodine absorption so we know how well you maintain temperature and how much you seem to need iodine.
- Blood Pressure – Measures sit vs. standing and L vs R so we know how well your nervous system/adrenal gland can balance BP in different situations and sides of the body.
- Waist -to- Hip Ratio – Measures fat distribution so we know if you are carrying excess abdominal fat.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – Measures how hard your heart works to do a specific task & how quickly it recovers so we know how fit your heart is.
- Urinary Sugar (Blood Excess) – Measures urine blood sugar so we know if you have very high blood sugar (above 160 to 180 mg/dL) which causes it to spill into the urine.
- Spinal Subluxations – Measures affects of previous spinal trauma and how well you have recovered so w eknow if spinal nerve reflexes may be contributing to organ dysfunction. Wow! That’s a lot of information.
Additional Traditional Blood work, with additional lab costs:
- C-Reactive Protein- High Sensitivity (CRP-hs) – This inflammation marker is critical.
- Lipid Profile – Although your cholesterol levels are NOT the most important factor, they are certainly worth knowing.
- Blood Glucose – Fasting – This gives us a picture of where you blood sugar levels are.
Give a call at 559-635-8266 to schedule your “FUNCTIONAL HEART EVALUATION” today